The subject of health and well-being covers such a wide variety of academic disciplines, chances are you will be faced with selecting health research paper topics at some point in your college career. Remember, health topics have an impact on politics, history, public health, psychology, sociology, child development, economics, foreign relations, science, public policy, law enforcement, information technology, and more. When you are faced with choosing healthcare research paper topics, all of the choices might be intimidating for you. Considering the vast number of topics, this is certainly understandable! Fortunately, no matter what academic discipline you are in, there are ways to think of and eventually select health topics for research paper.
Research Paper Topics Health Care for Educators or Child Development Specialists
The health and wellness of children impacts their ability to learn and develop. If you are taking a class on early childcare, special education, or elementary education, and have an interest in children with disabilities, you might select from one of the following:
Research Paper Topics on Autism
- Communications devices for children with autism
- Improving peer relationships for children with autism
- Coping strategies for sensory issues
Down’s Syndrome Research Paper Topics
- The benefit of mainstreaming children with Down Syndrome
- Including children with Down Syndrome in social activities
- Appropriate physical education activities for children with Down Syndrome
Physical Disability Research Paper Topics
- The importance of accessible playgrounds
- Inclusive Physical Education
Public Health Science Research Paper Topics
If you are studying to enter a career that is related to public health, you can pick from a variety of subjects.
Health Informatics Research Paper Topics
Health informatics involves the use of computer technology to make health care information more reliable by providing better ways to collect and track data. Here are a few suggestions:
- The improvements in gathering health data due to informatics
- Define health informatics
- Ways in which outreach workers can utilize health informatics
- HIPAA concerns related to health informatics
HIV AIDS Research Paper Topics
No person works in the field of public health today without having to deal with the topic of HIV and AIDS. Here are just a few topics to explore:
- The benefits of clean needle programs
- Cost benefits analysis of mobile testing clinics
- Homelessness and the AIDS epidemic
- Cultural concerns related to HIV testing
Drug Abuse Research Paper Topics
Drug abuse is another serious public health issue. If you are selecting a research within this topic area, here are some writing prompts for you:
- The benefits of decriminalizing drugs for public health
- Techniques for reaching out to the addicted population
- Solutions to the problem of drug use in pregnancy
Health Topics Related to Clinical Health Care
Clinical health workers see a variety of patients who suffer from a number of chronic conditions. Each of these conditions can be the source of several topics.
Diabetes Research Paper Topics
Diabetes is an illness that can impact people of any age or socioeconomic status, and the effects can be devastating. Here are some subjects that can increase knowledge of this topic:
- The importance of nutritional education in schools
- Wound care techniques
- Diabetes outreach and education
Heart Disease Research Paper Topics
Heart disease is another chronic illness that impacts a large percentage of people seeking clinical health care. There is a lot of need for education on this subject. Try one of these topics:
- The relationship between weight and heart disease
- Heart disease and women
- Helping younger patients with heart disease
- Heart disease prevention through diet
Other Health Science Research Paper Topics
If none of the topics suggested so far meet your needs, please consider some of the following:
Eating Disorders Research Paper Topics
- Eating disorders and adolescent males
- Best practices for eating disorder screenings
- Treatment methodologies for adults with eating disorders
Dentistry Research Paper Topics
- Dental care for infants
- The impact of ACA on dental care
- The viability of walk-in dental clinics
- School-based dental programs
For more information on health care research topics visit TrustMyPaper.com!
Tagged in:research paperformatresearch paper structurepaper service
12 Interesting Economic Topics For A Research Paper On AIDS
AIDS is a deadliest disease in the world. Most of the people in the world are being killed because of this disease. In the 20th century first it was shown and now it has spread all over the world. There is numerous ways to spread this disease. The scientists have become fed-up to find out the medicine to cure this disease but in vain. However they have got a way for this treatment.
The full form of this viral disease is Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. This virus enters into the immune system and damages the body’s capability to fight with the disease and infection. (HIV), AIDS is caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus and this virus increases the ability to infect other people. There are many infections which are harmless in the healthy body but once this virus enters into the body it cause to death.
A note on the disease
AIDS is not curable however there are some drugs available to control it and prolong the life spans of effected people. Getting affected with the HIV does not mean that the person has the deadliest disease of AIDS. In some cases it takes almost 10 years or even more than that to reach to the point of life threatening stage.
The easiest way to spread this disease is to have sexual activity with infected person. There are also some other ways like Anal, Genital and Oral sex in which the disease can spread. Use this service to know more about the ways in which the disease can spread. The virus is found to be present in the semen and vaginal fluids of the affected person.
12 Helpful Topics on HIV/AIDS
- HIV AIDS: What is more dangerous – the disease or the virus?
- Is it true that AIDS can spread from mother to child even if the mother has never used contraception?
- AIDS in Africa: what are the causes and how widespread is the disease?
- List some mass efforts taken by governments to combat AIDS in Asia
- Is a cure ever possible for HIV/AIDS: List Your Suggestions
- AIDS Virus: Suggest some measures to avoid the deadly virus
- How can the Canadian economy come to the rescue in fighting AIDS?
- AIDS in developed countries: Look at the problem and possible solutions from a US perspective
- Can nations like the US and Canada launch collaborated combat against the HIV virus
- How does ignorance play the catalyst in spreading AIDS across developing nations like India?
- A critical note on the emergence of AIDS as the new incurable disease of the universe
- Insightful instances where people have successfully recovered after being affected by the HIV virus