Essay help at the click of a button
You have an essay due soon. We have a team of screened experts who are ready to get it done. We’ll match you with an expert and supervise your cooperation from beginning to end. Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form for college essay help or any other type of paper.
- Pay safely using your account with PayPal or Visa.
- Get matched with the best expert possible based on the subject.
- Log in to connect with your writer directly and upload any files you find necessary.
- Download a completed paper from your personal account on the delivery date.
Your essay is ready, and you are good to go! But if you happen to ever hit a snag, we’ve got your back! For one, you can conveniently put in a free revision request within 14 days after delivery. This something hard to come by in the industry of essay help online. But we at Grademiners will gladly re-do your work for free if you feel like it needs improvement. In case revision is not applicable, we’ll refund your account, no questions asked. Don’t worry, nearly all of our orders – 98% – are completed on time and issue-free.
Looking for an essay helper? With Grademiners, you can get any type of paper done to your specifications. Whether you struggle with a comparison, analytical, argumentative, compare and contrast essay in any discipline, we’ll match you with a subject matter expert. No hit and miss. Every writer is qualified to provide writing assistance to students at all levels.
Buy research papers from our carefully-vetted writers
Need help with scientific research? Our research paper writing service entails everything from researching a topic of your choice to doing the actual writing. If your topic is too specific, don’t despair. Our network of writing experts is so broad that we can deal with nearly all subjects and topics. The best part? Your assigned expert will offer fresh ideas while following your instructions to a T. Here’s what you’ll get from our research paper help:
- A well-structured work that includes such sections as an abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and literature cited.
- A list of credible sources. Our writers use EBSCO to access peer-reviewed and up-to-date materials. If you have a list of required sources handy, feel free to send it over for the writer to follow it.
- Bibliography and title pages are appropriately formatted. When you ask us to “write my research paper,” we will do it right, which not only includes fluent content but also formatting. All referencing styles covered.
- Your instructions will be followed with utmost precision. Every research is unique, so are the specifications and recommendations for writing it. Your expert will craft your work accordingly.
Seeking research papers for sale? This is a place to be! We offer flexible pricing that depends on your deadline, wordcount and level of study. And if you didn’t have a chance to try us out, we offer an incredible discount on your first purchase. Take the stress out of your student life – help is just a click (or a tap) away.
Term paper help from gurus
The term paper season coming up? Are you among students who put off research and writing until the last day? If so, then you’re in luck because we can help you hand in your work on time. Our term paper writing service is designed to meet the impossible deadlines. So if you have procrastinated for the whole term, have no idea where to start and what to do, send over your brief to us. With us, you’ll get:
- A well-researched piece based on credible sources. Your expert will do meticulous research and generate ideas which you may use to submit your first rough draft.
- Original writing, no plagiarism. Your work will be written just for you and checked for plagiarism using Copyscape so you can submit it confidently via SafeAssign and Turnitin.
- Compliance with academic standards. Order custom term paper writing from our company because we ensure that your work will meet the highest levels of standard.
- A well-structured work. Whatever structure is required, your expert will follow it. From an introduction with a strong thesis statement to precise, clearly stated arguments and evidence.
When you buy term papers online, it may seem intimidating to pay a downpayment. But we at Grademiners ensure that your collaboration with us goes smoothly. With this in mind, we stand behind our money-back guarantee, free revisions, complete confidentiality, and safety of online transactions.
No time to “write my essay?”
“I have no time to write my paper” is what our customers complain about most. That’s when we step in with our rush on-demand services. Choose from a variety of deadline options: 3,6,12, 24, and 48 hour turnaround and get your work completed within the specified time-frame. If you have more time on hands, select a days-away deadline and pay less!
Real-time customer reviews
When you are surfing the web thinking, “Who can write my essay for me?” you are probably looking for a reputable company with lots of customer reviews. We serve dozens of customers a day and 95% of them leave positive feedback. Take a peek at our thread of customer reviews!
We will fulfil your “write my paper for me” wish in a convenient way by matching you with a subject matter expert in seconds, a minute tops. We take your security seriously, so if you worry about privacy, know that your order is invisible to search engines and all details about you – as well as your assignment – are protected by SSL encryption – the same technology used by online retailers. When you order from us, we keep your name private and will delete your account at your request.
Essay or any other college assignment
Looking for someone to “write my essay online” or need a hand with any other college related task? Choose from a wide range of subjects and types of papers. You can benefit from our essays for sale, custom-written writing assignments and more. We do everything from book reviews and lab reports to dissertations and research papers in more than 50 subjects.
Who will do my essay?
Are you struggling to find quality writers? Grademiners connects students with high-class, screened academics. Why settle for anything less-than-great when you can hire a proven professional with appropriate qualifications? See who can be assigned to your “do my paper” request.
We set the bar of quality high, and here’s how we do it. We have a rigorous 3-step hiring process to recruit only the best experts in all subjects. We assess their writing skills, knowledge of the subjects and referencing styles as well as ask for examples of their previous work. Only 5% of all candidates get through, and we have a special team to supervise every order they work on. We do all, so your “do my essay for me” experience will be nothing less than great!
If you love your assigned writer, you can hire them again from your personal account. Although all of our specialists are qualified enough to craft works in their core subjects, sometimes you may want to work with a particular expert. This works particularly well when you have a series of assignments and want all your works to be written in one style.
Frequently asked questions about custom writing
What is GradeMiners?
We’re a custom essay writing service that connects vetted academic writers with students for high-quality writing and editing assistance. Our job is to ensure that every client is matched with the most suitable expert so you make the most of our service.
What types of papers can I hire an expert for?
We offer a wide range of solutions covering more than 50 subjects: from a simple composition on any topic of your choice to a Master’s thesis and dissertation. With more than a thousand of experts in our network, this is the only site you’ll ever need to get all of your assignments done.
What makes us the best custom writing agency?
Every member of our network is carefully screened to ensure they are they among top-level experts in their subject. Every time you book an expert here, be sure you work with the best.
What is a custom essay or a custom paper?
It is a paper written just for you and according to your specifications by a subject matter expert. You can use it for research purposes and as a reference or model work.
How safe and secure am I using your site?
Our service is completely confidential. Your order details and personal information are private and will never be shared with third parties. You’ll work with us via your password-protected customer area where your order history is kept safe.
What if I’m not satisfied with my custom essay writing assistance?
95% of all orders are completed issue-free. Our job is to make sure that all customers who face issues come out of the situation satisfied. For one, we offer free revisions within 14-30 days as of order delivery. Not satisfied with your assigned expert? You are welcome to ask us to swap them out. If some issues arise and revision is not applicable, we’ve got your back with a 100% money-back guarantee. Whatever the case, we are always here to lead your order to success. Place an order today!
Get your papers
created by real professionals!
Of course, your instructors say writing essays is an easy task, but that does not mean that you are a dummy if they are difficult for you. And it does not mean you are a dummy if it is difficult for you to cope with this type of assignment. Not every person is a guru in writing and can compete with Ernest Hemingway. If writing is not your strong point, you can still practice several helpful techniques that will make the writing process easier. The bad news is the amount of writing assignments in colleges and universities – they make up a large portion of your academic assignments. By following our “Writing Essays for Dummies” guide, you will improve your writing skills and increase your grades.
What Is an Essay?
You have probably read the definition of an essay many times. However, if you still have some questions, a good start is to read the explanation of what this type of paper is again. An essay in the context of education is a paper on a specific topic which reveals a certain aspect of the topic. It contains a thesis statement (main idea), strong arguments which support a thesis, and a conclusion. An essay is always an author’s interpretation of a specific topic. Is it still difficult to understand what an essay is? If so, then read the explanation to each characteristic below.
- An essay reveals a narrow aspect of the topic. When you are going to write an essay, you should choose a narrow topic so that it will be possible to reveal it properly. If your teachers assigned an essay about the American Civil War, he or she expects that you write only about one aspect of it. It is impossible to discuss all the sides of war in one essay. You can write about one battle, such as the Battle of Fort Sumter. And again, this doesn’t sound like a topic for an academic essay. The topic should be more specific.
Example of the topic: “The Influence of the Battle of Fort Sumter on the Military Strategy of the Union.”
- An essay contains a thesis statement and arguments which support it. One of the most important criteria of an essay is the thesis statement. What is it? Simply speaking, it’s the main idea of your paper; it’s a thought which you are going to prove during the rest of your paper. Do not confuse a thesis statement with a conclusion. It’s not something that you need to write in the end. The thesis statement is usually presented in the introduction. The rest of the paper consists of evidence which supports your idea, your thesis. Sometimes, you should also present a refutation of the opposite opinion but we will talk about this later.
Example of thesis: “The Battle of Fort Sumter has immensely influenced the military strategy of the Union making it more aggressive towards secessionists.”
- An essay is an author’s interpretation of a specific topic. Many students confuse “an author’s interpretation” and “personal opinion.” Please, take into consideration that your essay shouldn’t contain assumptions. You should express your opinion, your view on the topic based on factual information you’ve found. You need to analyze information and make your conclusions.
How to Write a Short Essay in 5 Steps
Now, when you know general rules of writing an essay, you can read our guide with specific steps on writing an essay. We’ve prepared an easy-to-read guide for you, showing how to write a short essay with minimum experience and practice in this sphere. Do not lose your faith in the success of your paper – we will definitely help you tackle this obstruction.
Step 1: Start with research
If you do not have enough time for brainstorming, skip this step and start looking for useful information on the Internet. Find a topic you are really interested in and try become confident in being able to discuss it easily. When it comes to writing, try to choose as narrow topic as it is possible to make your writing process enjoyable. As a rule, the first step is to choose the topic, but we have talked about this step in the previous section. So, our first step is making research on the already chosen topic. When you are making research, you should rely on authoritative sources. Which sources can you usually trust?
- Books written by well-known authors who are experts in the field.
- Scholarly articles.
- Studies made by well-known institutions.
- Information published on websites of authoritative educational affiliations.
A point to consider: Sources which do not present references, authors and dates of publishing the material are usually unreliable.
When you are making research, it’s better to find from three to five reliable sources than to use fifteen suspicious sources. So, first of all find those reliable sources. Afterward, read information which is presented in those sources and try to formulate your thesis statement. Gather all data available. The next stage of the research is to read information again and highlight the most important points and arguments to use in your paper. When making research, you should make notes on which points are obligatory to mention in your essay. These points will be a basis for your outline.
Step 2: Write an outline
This is one of the most important points as you create the structure of your future paper and think over the main ideas to present. The amount of points in your outline depends on the length of your paper. Your outline is your plan. The more detailed plan you make now the easier it will be for you to write an essay thereafter. The outline should contain such points:
- Argument 1
– evidence for Argument 1
- Argument 2
– evidence for Argument 2
- Argument 3
– evidence for Argument 3
3. Refutation of opposite side (This point is necessary for argumentative type of essay)
What is the difference between an argument and evidence in the context of the essay? An argument is the claim which supports your thesis, and evidence is facts which support your argument. Let’s return to our sample thesis “The Battle of Fort Sumter has immensely influenced the military strategy of the Union making it more aggressive towards secessionists” and try to understand which points can be arguments and which evidence.
So, the argument on why military strategy became aggressive can be the following: After the Battle of Fort Sumter, the Union started more active preparation for military conflict. What can be the evidence in this case? The evidence can be the amount of people who were recruited to the army, the amount of manufactured weapons, the President’s claims towards the military situation and others.
3-5 main arguments will be enough to support your thesis to decide how to write a short essay according to your instructors’ requirements. The same thing is with evidence – choose 2-3 points to support your arguments.
Step 3: Prepare the first draft of your essay
Follow your plan to write the first draft. Don’t focus on word choice at this staging point. Concentrating on words will distract you from the semantic aspect of your paper. You shouldn’t stop at one point on your outline for too long. If you don’t know what else to write, move further. After completing the first draft, you will have time to add or delete something from your draft.
When writing, always keep the interests and expectations of your readers when writing. You know your instructor better than anyone else. Write using the professor’s particular phrases, style of writing, ideas to support, etc. Each paragraph should be dedicated to one separate idea and have arguments to support it.
Step 4: Revise the paper to make sure your ideas sound logical and coherent
At this step, you need to reread your paper and make sure your ideas are logical and coherent. Also, check to make sure you didn’t make inconsistencies and if everything is understandable for the reader, who didn’t research this topic as much as you. All paragraphs of the body which present arguments should be equal to each other so that your paper looks balanced and well-structured.
IMPORTANT. Pay attention to the introduction and conclusion. They should also be equal to each other. If you are attentive enough, you will have noticed the absence of information in these sections, if you have this problem. You can write them when the whole paper is ready. They usually express the same idea from different viewpoints and have separate purposes. In the conclusion you should restate your thesis and say that, according to the arguments you’ve presented, your thesis statement is true. Also, you can give predictions about the development of this issue in the future. Or, you can mention problems which keep scientists from coming to an agreement about the issue.
Step 5: Edit the paper
Proofread it or ask your friends to do this for you. If you are interested in writin g essays for dummies, it will be tough for you to edit the paper correctly following all academic writing rules. Therefore, do not hesitate to request help. However, you still should know how to edit your paper. For this reason, we would like to tell you about the points you need to pay attention to while checking your essay:
- Grammatical mistakes
- Word choice
Tips on Writing an Essay You Should Definitely Follow
- Find information on how to write a particular type. There are many types of essays, such as analysis, classification, descriptive, expository definition, reflective, narrative, cause and effect, informal, deductive, compare and contrast, persuasive, critical, and evaluation. Each of these types have their specific requirements.
- Include experts’ opinions in your essay to make it sound persuasive. If you would like to present an expert’s view, make sure that you cite it properly. Also, don’t forget to mention who this expert is, his or her full name and occupation.
- Don’t use Wikipedia as a main source for your paper. Many students like to use Wikipedia as a main source, but this can negatively influence your scores. Articles on Wikipedia are written by users, some of which can be incompetent at revealing the issue. However, you can still use Wikipedia to find out which points you should pay attention to and check the correctness of particular pieces of information.
- Find format requirements on the official websites. If you are to complete an essay within a specific format style, visit the official website of the organization which created this format. For example, you should visit the website of American Psychological Association to know the requirements for APA style.
- Stick to the proportion:
Introduction – 5% -10% of the total word count
Main body – 80-90% of the total word count
Conclusion – 5-10% of the total word count
Writing Essays for Dummies: Helpful Advice to Consider From Students
What is the first thing you do when you write? You think about a topic to discuss. You have random ideas and cannot focus on the purpose of your paper. You know the theory, but it is difficult to use this knowledge in practice. We’ve gathered several helpful tips from former students to make your writing easier and more enjoyable.
“I start getting ready to write my paper in a traditional way – I find informative sources, think over the topic and arguments to present. I do this for several days and start on the last night before the paper is due, when the information is analyzed and chewed over. The only method that works for me is a strict time limit and the absence of opportunity to leave an essay for tomorrow.”
“I use an eccentric method. Instead of spending long and boring hours worrying about how to write a short essay, I search for challenging ideas in free essay samples on the Internet, paraphrase them in my own words and write a logical paper.”
“I copy-paste all ideas I find useful, relevant and appropriate to support my point of view. Then I set them in a logical order and start writing my own arguments.”
We hope that after reading this article you won’t feel like a dummy when it comes to writing essays. Follow all of our instructions thoroughly and you will succeed to complete a great essay. You shouldn’t ignore or skip any of the presented steps or recommendations. In this article, there is basic information that is crucial for writing essays. If something goes wrong while you are writing, this doesn’t mean that you’ve lost your chance for success. This means that you need more practice and more diligence. Try to put in more effort and you will cope with any task!